Sunday, March 4, 2012

Monday's Lunch... don't miss out!


Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps
Freshly ground chicken breast sauteed in coconut oil with garlic, ginger, and fresh basil seasoned with liquid aminos (a paleo soy sauce alternative). Served with bibb lettuce, shredded carrots, jicama and cilantro. Garnished with scallions and toasted cashews.
Don't miss out on lunch tomorrow from Paleo to Go.  Email your orders to kathy@paleo-togo.com.


I find that it is difficult to stay Paleo on the weekends.  Being tempted by the kids's non-paleo meals (why did I put those pretzel rolls in my cart at Costco?)!!!  To trying to dine out.  My husband and I went out for a glass of wine (I know... not paleo.  But I have to live a little!) and some uninterrupted adult conversation on Saturday evening.  Of course, we walk in the restaurant and get instantly hungry from all of the delicious aromas.  We checked out the appetizer menu and low and behold there was a paleo-friendly option.  Bacon wrapped scallops on a bed of cauliflower puree with slivered almonds!!  The scallops were delicious.  The wine was delicious.  And the conversation was wonderful.  The best 60 minutes of the weekend!!

Hope you had a wonderful weekend, too!!


No comments:

Post a Comment