Monday, March 5, 2012

Pizza!!!

You can go from this...


to this in just 8 - 10 minutes!!!



Starting this week, I will be selling Pizza Kits for $10.  You have a choice of two toppings - Nitrate-free Sausage or BBQ Chicken and Cilantro.  The "after" picture shows half the pizza topped with raw parmesan cheese.  I will not be providing the cheese but you can find it at Trader Joe's.  They also sell a raw cheddar that would be tasty on the BBQ Chicken pizza.

Pizza Kits will be sold by order only.  So email me if you would like to purchase one and don't forget to include your topping preference.

3 comments:

  1. Kathy,
    I love the pizza!! I had some for lunch and the rest for dinner. Thank you so much!
    Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mom!!!! IT IS BEN!!!!!!!!! WHAT IS ON THE PIZZA????????????

    ReplyDelete