Monday, March 12, 2012

Brownies!


In my quest to come up with some new offerings, I came up with this recipe for brownies over the weekend.  I will try to bring in some samples for you to taste.  They are quite delicious!
And of couse, will be available for purchase.

At the request of my friend, Ellen, I will be working on coming up with some other snacks.  Maybe something for the late afternoon when you are hungry but it isn't quite dinner time yet.
I made a hummus dip this afternoon, but I am not thrilled with it.  It needs some tweeking.
So look for some new and exciting things in the next few days.

1 comment:

  1. Please, please make note. I want to try your meals to go when I return home to GE later this Spring. Make sure you contact me at
    dickmac1522@yahoo.com to remind me, probably after May 1. My name is Dick McDermott 630-248-6042
    Dick Mc D on Facebook
    You will know me when you see me. I'm a GE Runner and friend of Ellen P.

    ReplyDelete