Saturday, March 3, 2012

Welcome to Paleo To Go!!

Welcome to Paleo To Go!!  Delicious Paleo Meals delivered to Crossfit Carol Stream.  As you all know March 1st kicked off our 30 Day Paleo Challenge.  To help you succeed in the challenge, I will be preparing delicious Paleo snacks and entrees for purchase. Each entree will be prepared with fresh ingredients and will be ready to heat and enjoy at your convenience.  As of now, I will be providing lunch and dinner on Mondays and Wednesdays, and lunch on Friday.  I will try and have delicious snacks available daily.

I will be using this blog to post weekly menus and share recipes and tips.  Just last night I made Paleo Hot Chocolate for my husband and kids, and they all loved it.

1 cup almond milk
2 tablespoon carob powder
1 tsp raw honey
Warm almond milk in pan to just a simmer, whisk in carob powder and honey.  Enjoy!!

Hope you enjoy my posts and my meals and snacks!!

Kathy K



 

No comments:

Post a Comment